The CEREC® Acquisition Center Powered by Blucam:
CAD/CAM For Everyone
We are proud to provide our patients with the CEREC Acquisition
Center powered by Bluecam. Our CERC center provides our patients with a
myriad of CAD/CAM restorative solutions which are state of the art and
indispensable in the treatment of our patients. Bluecam's LED technology
takes digital impressions to the highest levels of precision and
efficiency, with impeccable results. The CEREC Acquisition Center allows
us to provide our patients with the following:
- Access to the most comprehensive array of chair-side CAD/CAM
- Access to the highest level of digital impression accuracy and
- Access to connect with current and future digital dental
technologies, processes and procedures.
Simply put, the CEREC Acquisition Center offers the highest level of
precision, flexibility, and speed - whether for single units, full
arches, or anything in between.
Access CAD/CAM Superiority
- Ease of use—simply position the Bluecam lens over the area to be
acquired; the Bluecam senses when the area is in focus and
automatically captures a digital impression.
- Precision—the most advanced optical technology on the
market yields precise 3D models.
- Speed—shortest acquisition times for highly detailed images,
including half-arch impression within 40 seconds, and full-arch
impressions in 2 minutes.
- Battery pack—the convenience of moving from operatory to
operatory without powering down.
- Small footprint—occupies minimal floor space, yet has a large
19" screen and a refined keyboard for optimal ergonomics and
- Future-thinking platforms—access to CEREC Connect, the world's
largest digital dental network, plus prepared for voice control and
We strive to provide our patients with the finest care available, and
with the CEREC Acquisition Center, we can make that goal a reality.
Go back to Patient Education